Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I am lesbian, hear me roar

So, first things first: My screenname. Though I have entitled myself "Anonymous Lesbian" it doesn't mean that I am in any way anonymous in my day to day life. I am out and proud in pretty much all realms of my life: With friends, family, at work, random people on the street... pretty much everyone. The reason I want to be anonymous here is simply so that I can gossip all about my life without giving away who I am. That way I can just tell any one who reads this so much more!
So who am I?
Without giving away too many details: I live in Sweden. I'm in my early twenties. I'm single and occassionally looking for a girlfriend (I am constantly discouraged by the slightly psychotic women I end up dating). And... well that will have to do. Shit, writing anonymously is tough. Anyway... much more to come.

1 comment:

Swede Hurt said...

And why writing in English??